Neuroaxonal dystrophy, infantile
Other Names for this Disease
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy
- Infantile neuroaxonal dystrophy/atypical neuroaxonal dystrophy
- KARAK SYNDROME, INCLUDED
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
The following diseases are related to Neuroaxonal dystrophy, infantile. If you have a question about any of these diseases, you can contact GARD.
- Genetic peripheral neuropathy
- Neurodegeneration with brain iron accumulation
- PLA2G6-associated neurodegeneration