Maternally inherited diabetes and deafness
Other Names for this Disease
- Diabetes and deafness, maternally inherited
- Ballinger Wallace syndrome
- Diabetes mellitus type II with deafness
- Diabetes-deafness syndrome, maternally transmitted
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium (NAMDC) is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The North American Mitochondrial Disease Consortium (NAMDC) has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.
For more information on the registry see: http://rarediseasesnetwork.epi.usf.edu/registry/index.htm