Other Names for this Disease
- Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis 8
- Ceroid lipofuscinosis neuronal 8
- CLN8 disease, late infantile (subtype)
- CLN8 disease, EPMR (subtype)
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Lysosomal Disease Network is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The Lysosomal Disease Network has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.
National Batten Disease Registry
Contact: K. Wisniewski M.D., Ph.D.
Department of Neurobiology
NYS Institute for Basic Research
1050 Forest Hill Road
Staten Island, NY 10314
Telephone: 718-494-0600; 718-494-5202