Oculocutaneous albinism type 3
Other Names for this Disease
- Albinism 3
- Albinism, oculocutaneous, type 3
- Red oculocutaneous albinism
- Rufous oculocutaneous albinism
On this page
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.