Distal arthrogryposis type 5
Other Names for this Disease
- Arthrogryposis ophthalmoplegia retinopathy
- Oculomelic amyoplasia
- Arthrogryposis with oculomotor limitation and electroretinal abnormalities
- Distal arthrogryposis type IIB
- Arthrogryposis with oculomotor limitation and electroretinal anomalies
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.