Spinocerebellar ataxia 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Spinocerebellar ataxia type 1
- Olivopontocerebellar atrophy 1
- Cerebelloparenchymal disorder 1
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Spinocerebellar ataxia 1. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS) hosts a specific registry for patients with ataxia in partnership with the National Ataxia Foundation. The goal of the CoRDS registry is to connect as many patients and researchers as possible to help advance treatments and cures for rare diseases. The CoRDS registry is free for patients to enroll and for researchers to access.