Spinocerebellar ataxia 2
Other Names for this Disease
- SCA 2
- Spinocerebellar ataxia type 2
- Spinocerebellar atrophy 2
- Spinocerebellar ataxia Cuban type
- Olivopontocerebellar atrophy 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Coordination of Rare Diseases at Sanford (CoRDS) hosts a specific registry for patients with ataxia in partnership with the National Ataxia Foundation. The goal of the CoRDS registry is to connect as many patients and researchers as possible to help advance treatments and cures for rare diseases. The CoRDS registry is free for patients to enroll and for researchers to access.