Polydactyly cleft lip palate psychomotor retardation
Other Names for this Disease
- Joubert syndrome with orofaciodigital defect
- Oral-facial-digital syndrome type 6
- Orofaciodigital syndrome type 6
- Polydactyly - cleft lip/palate - psychomotor retardation
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
On this page
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.