Polydactyly cleft lip palate psychomotor retardation
Other Names for this Disease
- Joubert syndrome with orofaciodigital defect
- Oral-facial-digital syndrome type 6
- Orofaciodigital syndrome type 6
- Polydactyly - cleft lip/palate - psychomotor retardation
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.