Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis
Other Names for this Disease
- PLS juvenile
- Primary lateral sclerosis, juvenile
- Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. Genetics Home Reference (GHR). 2007; http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/juvenile-primary-lateral-sclerosis. Accessed 3/4/2011.
- Genetics Home Reference (GHR) contains information on Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. This website is maintained by the National Library of Medicine.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Juvenile primary lateral sclerosis. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.