Other Names for this Disease
- Ossified ear cartilages with mental deficiency, muscle wasting, and bony changes
Last updated: 6/11/2009
- Battisti C, Dotti MT, Cerase A, Rufa A, Sicurelli F, Scarpini C, Federico A. The Primerose syndrome with progressive neurological involvement and cerebral calcification. J Neurol. 2002;
- Ossified ear cartilages with mental deficiency, muscle wasting, and bony changes. Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man. 2006; http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/dispomim.cgi?id=259050. Accessed 6/11/2009.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Primrose syndrome. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.