Chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia
Other Names for this Disease
- Maternally-inherited chronic progressive external ophthalmoplegia
- Maternally-inherited CPEO
- Maternally-inherited progressive external ophthalmoplegia
- Progressive external ophthalmoplegia
On this page
Mitochondria Research Society
Keshav K. Singh, Ph.D.
Professor of Oncology
Department of Cancer Genetics
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
BLSC Building, Room # 3-316
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.