Other Names for this Disease
- Erythrohepatic protoporphyria
- Ferrochelatase deficiency
- Heme synthetase deficiency
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- The American Porphyria Foundation offers a document that includes information about porphyria, types, testing, and treatment with Panhematin®. Click the "document" link above to view these guidelines.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Erythropoietic protoporphyria. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.