Other Names for this Disease
- ACC with abnormal genitalia
- Corpus callosum, agenesis of, with abnormal genitalia
- Micrencephaly - corpus callosum agenesis - abnormal genitalia
- New X-linked syndrome with seizures, acquired micrencephaly, and agenesis of the corpus callosum
- Proud Levine Carpenter syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.