Pseudohypoaldosteronism type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Hyperpotassemia and hypertension familial
- Gordon hyperkalemia-hypertension syndrome
- Chloride shunt syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- The Genetic Disorders of Mucociliary Clearance Consortium (GDMCC) has created a patient registry for individuals that have rare airway diseases. You can learn more about the patient registry by clicking on the GDMCC link.