Autosomal dominant deafness-onychodystrophy syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Deafness and onychodystrophy, dominant form
- Familial ectodermal dysplasia with sensori-neural deafness and other anomalies
- Autosomal dominant deafness-onychodystrophy syndrome
- Robinson Miller Bensimon syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.