Other Names for this Disease
- Neurilemmomatosis congenital cutaneous
- Congenital cutaneous neurilemmomatosis
- Neurofibromatosis type 3
On this page
- How to Get Involved in Research – A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find out about research for a rare disease.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. Although these projects may not conduct studies on humans, you may want to contact the investigators to learn more. To search for studies, enter the disease name in the "Text Search" box. Then click "Submit Query".
- The Schwannomatosis Registry is a patient database for bringing together patients with schwannomatosis who want to help researchers learn more about Schwannomatosis.