Other Names for this Disease
- 3-oxoacid CoA transferase deficiency
- Ketoacidosis due to SCOT deficiency
- OXCT1 deficiency
- Succinyl-CoA acetoacetate transferase deficiency
- Succinyl-CoA:3-ketoacid CoA transferase deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Orphanet Emergency Guidelines is an article which is expert-authored and peer-reviewed that is intended to guide health care professionals in emergency situations involving this condition.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Studies of Children with Metabolic or Other Genetic Disorders which may be of interest to you. To find this trial, click on the link above.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.