Spinocerebellar ataxia autosomal recessive 4
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive cerebellar ataxia - saccadic intrusion
- Spinocerebellar ataxia 24 (formerly)
- Spinocerebellar ataxia with saccadic intrusions
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.