Spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia Sponastrime type
Other Names for this Disease
- Short limb dwarfism with saddle nose, spinal alterations, and metaphyseal striation
- Sponastrime dysplasia
- Spondylar and nasal alterations with striated metaphyses
- Spondyloepimetaphyseal dysplasia, Sponastrime type
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Skeletal Diseases which may be of interest to you.