Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda Toledo type
Other Names for this Disease
- Brachyolmia type 1, Toledo type
- SED, chondroitin sulfate type
- PAPS-chondroitin sulfate sulfotransferase deficiency
- Toledo type brachyolmia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Shohat M, Halpern GJ. Brachyolmia. Orphanet Encyclopedia. July 2004; http://www.orpha.net/data/patho/GB/uk-brachyolmia.pdf. Accessed 5/5/2010.
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia tarda Toledo type. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.
- Shohat M, Halpern GJ. Brachyolmia. Orphanet Encyclopedia. July 2004. (Includes information on spondyloepiphysel dysplasia tarda Toledo type)