Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia congenita
Other Names for this Disease
- SED congenita
- Spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia, congenital type
- Congenital spondyloepiphyseal dysplasia
- Spranger-Wiedemann disease
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The U.S. National Institutes of Health, through the National Library of Medicine, developed ClinicalTrials.gov to provide patients, family members, and members of the public with current information on clinical research studies. There is a study titled Evaluation and Treatment of Skeletal Diseases which may be of interest to you.