Mitochondrial complex II deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- Complex 2 mitochondrial respiratory chain deficiency
- Succinate CoQ reductase deficiency
- Mitochondrial respiratory chain complex II deficiency
- Succinate dehydrogenase deficiency
- Isolated mitochondrial respiratory chain complex II deficiency
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.
- The United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation (UMDF) has information on Getting a Diagnosis. Click on the UMDF hyperlink above to view the article.