Other Names for this Disease
- Thrombocytopenia absent radius syndrome
- Absent radii and thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia absent radii
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Reach: The Association for Children with Hand or Arm Deficiency
P.O. Box 54
Helston Cornwall, Intl TR13 8WD
Telephone: 0845 1306225
TAR Syndrome Support Group
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareConnect is an online social network for patients and families to connect with one another and share their experience living with a rare disease. The project is a joint collaboration between EURORDIS (European Rare Disease Organisation) and NORD (National Organization for Rare Disorders). Click on the link above to view the community for limb differences.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.