Other Names for this Disease
- Absent radii and thrombocytopenia
- Thrombocytopenia - absent radius
- Thrombocytopenia absent radii
- Thrombocytopenia absent radius syndrome
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.