Fetal retinoid syndrome
- Isotretinoin embryopathy
- Accutane-exposed pregnancies
- Isotretinoin (RoAccutane) embryopathy
- Accutane fetal effects of
- Acutane embryopathy
Your QuestionMy daughter has fetal retinoid syndrome. Where can I find information on what to expect throughout her lifetime?
We have identified the following information that we hope you find helpful. If you still have questions, please contact us.
Questions on this page
The National Library of Medicine (NLM) Web site has a page for locating libraries in your area that can provide direct access to these journals (print or online). The Web page also describes how you can get these articles through interlibrary loan and Loansome Doc (an NLM document-ordering service). You can access this page at the following link http://nnlm.gov/members/. You can also contact the NLM toll-free at 888-346-3656 to locate libraries in your area.
- Fetal Retinoid Syndrome. National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD). 2003; http://www.rarediseases.org/search/rdbdetail_abstract.html?disname=Fetal%20Retinoid%20Syndrome. Accessed 4/9/2010.
- Accutane (Isotretinoin) and Other Retinoids. March of Dimes. 2008; http://www.marchofdimes.com/professionals/14332_1168.asp. Accessed 4/9/2010.