Tibia absent polydactyly arachnoid cyst
Other Names for this Disease
- Absence/hypoplasia of tibia, polydactyly, retrocerebellar arachnoid cyst, and other anomalies
- Absent tibia - polydactyly - arachnoid cyst
- Holmes Collins syndrome
- Holmes-Collins syndrome
- Tibia, absence or hypoplasia of, with polydactyly, retrocerebellar arachnoid cyst, and other anomalies
These Web pages are updated as the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center receives questions and as new information becomes available. If you don’t see many information resources on this page, it may be because the Information Center hasn’t yet received a question about this condition.
Your Questions Answeredby the Genetic and Rare Diseases Information Center
Please contact us with your questions about Tibia absent polydactyly arachnoid cyst. We will answer your question and update these pages with new resources and information.
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Tibia absent polydactyly arachnoid cyst. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.