Tibia absent polydactyly arachnoid cyst
Other Names for this Disease
- Absence/hypoplasia of tibia, polydactyly, retrocerebellar arachnoid cyst, and other anomalies
- Absent tibia - polydactyly - arachnoid cyst
- Holmes Collins syndrome
- Holmes-Collins syndrome
- Tibia, absence or hypoplasia of, with polydactyly, retrocerebellar arachnoid cyst, and other anomalies
On this page
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Tibia absent polydactyly arachnoid cyst. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.