Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsy
Other Names for this Disease
- Current pressure-sensitive neuropathy
- Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsies
- Heterozygous microdeletion 17p11.2p12
- Polyneuropathy, familial recurrent
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Hereditary neuropathy with liability to pressure palsy. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.