Spastic paraplegia 20
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia type 20
- Childhood-onset spastic paraparesis - distal muscle wasting
- Spastic paraparesis childhood-onset with distal muscle wasting
- Spastic paraplegia autosomal recessive Troyer type
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - autosomal recessive inheritance
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
On this page
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.