Spastic paraplegia 20
Other Names for this Disease
- Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia type 20
- Childhood-onset spastic paraparesis - distal muscle wasting
- Spastic paraparesis childhood-onset with distal muscle wasting
- Spastic paraplegia autosomal recessive Troyer type
- Hereditary spastic paraplegia - Autosomal recessive inheritance
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions. Click on the link to view the article on this topic.