Ulnar hypoplasia lobster claw deformity of feet
Other Names for this Disease
- Severe ulnar aplasia and lobster claw feet
- Familial ulnar aplasia and lobster claw syndrome
- Complete absence of the ulna and of fingers 2 to 5, together with lobster-claw deformity of the feet
- Van De Berghe Dequeker syndrome
- Ulnar hypoplasia - lobster-claw deformity of feet
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The University of California San Francisco Limb Study is researching the genetic causes of limb malformations. They are looking for participants who only have problems with their limbs, such as fused or webbed fingers/toes, more than 5 fingers/toes, less than 5 fingers/toes, split hand and foot also called ectrodactyly, short fingers/toes, bent pinky fingers, extra long fingers, flexed fingers, club foot, etc. Visit the study’s website to learn more about who is eligible to take part in this study.