Orotic aciduria type 1
Other Names for this Disease
- Hereditary orotic aciduria
- Orotate phosphoribosyltransferase and omp decarboxylase deficiency
- Orotic aciduria II (formerly)
- Oroticaciduria 1
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.
- National Anemia Action Council, Inc.
555 E Wells St, Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Ask the expert: http://www.anemia.org/professionals/asktheexpert/browse.php
Web site: http://www.anemia.org/
Restricted Growth Association
P.O. Box 4744
Dorset, Intl DT2 9FA
Telephone: 01308 898445
Fax: 01308 898445