Fetal valproate syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Valproic acid fetal effects from
- Embryofoetal valproic acid syndrome
- Valproic acid embryopathy
- The Organization of Teratology Information Specialists (OTIS) is a non-profit organization made up of individual services (TIS) throughout
North America. We are dedicated to providing accurate evidence-based, clinical information to patients and health care professionals about exposures during pregnancy and lactation.
Organization of Teratology Information Specialists (OTIS)
University of Arizona
P.O. Box 210202
1295 N. Martin
Tucson, AZ 85721-0202
Web site: http://www.otispregnancy.org/
Find your local OTIS service: http://www.otispregnancy.org/find-a-tis-p135707
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.