Fetal valproate syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Embryofoetal valproic acid syndrome
- Fetal valproic acid syndrome
- Valproic acid embryopathy
- Valproic acid fetal effects from
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- The National Guideline Clearinghouse (NGC) has information on the use of psychiatric medications during pregnancy and lactation, including guidelines regarding the use of valproic acid. The NGC is a public resource for evidence-based clinical practice guidelines. The NGC was originally created by the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) in partnership with the American Medical Association and the American Association of Health Plans.
- The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of research activities at the National Institutes of Health (NIH), including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research. There is a study titled "Washington obstetric-fetal pharmacology research unit" that may be of interest to you. Click on the link above to learn more about this study.