Familial visceral myopathy with external ophthalmoplegia
Other Names for this Disease
- Intestinal pseudoobstruction with external ophthalmoplegia
- Muscular dystrophy, oculogastrointestinal
- Oculogastrointestinal muscular dystrophy
- Visceral myopathy - familial external ophthalmoplegia
- Visceral myopathy, familial, with external ophthalmoplegia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.