Other Names for this Disease
- Adenylosuccinate lyase deficiency
- ADSL deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
At the current time, there are no effective therapies for the treatment of adenylosuccinase deficiency. Treatment is supportive based on the specific features.
Last updated: 9/8/2011
- Adenylosuccinate lyase deficiency. National Organization for Rare Disorders (NORD). 2010; http://www.rarediseases.org/rare-disease-information/rare-diseases/byID/1129/viewAbstract. Accessed 9/8/2011.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Autism Speaks organization has information about the many opportunities that are available for families who want to participate in autism research. Click on the link to learn more about the way families can participate.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.