Methylmalonic aciduria, cblA type
Other Names for this Disease
- Methylmalonic aciduria, vitamin b12-responsive, due to defect in synthesis of adenosylcobalamin, cbla complementation type
- MMA cbl A type
- Methylmalonic acidemia cblA type
- Vitamin B12-responsive methylmalonic acidemia type cblA
- Vitamin B12-responsive methylmalonic aciduria type cblA
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.