Other Names for this Disease
- Mullerian duct aplasia, unilateral renal agenesis, and cervicothoracic somite anomalies
- Klippel-feil deformity, conductive deafness, and absent vagina
- Atypical MRKH syndrome
- Mayer-Rokitansky-Küster-Hauser syndrome type 2
- MRKH syndrome type 2
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- Gunsar C, Genc A, Sencan A, Daglar Z, Alparslan O, Mir E. MURCS association and rectovestibular fistula: case report of a patient treated with one-stage posterior sagittal anorectoplasty and sigmoid loop vaginoplasty. J Pediatr Surg. 2003; 38(2):262. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12596120. Accessed 4/6/2011.
- Kaissi AA, Chehida BF, Gachem BM, Grill F, Klaushofer K. Occipitoatlantoaxial junction malformation and early onset senile ankylosing vertebral hyperostosis in a girl with MURCS association. Am. J. Med. Genet.. 2009; 149(A):470. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19213024. Accessed 4/6/2011.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- The Centers for Mendelian Genomics program is working to discover the causes of rare genetic disorders. For more information about applying to the research study, please visit their website.