Other Names for this Disease
- The National Cancer Institute provides the most current information on cancer for patients, health professionals, and the general public.
- Medscape Reference provides information on this topic. You may need to register to view the medical textbook, but registration is free.
Adrenal Carcinoma Imaging
- Online Mendelian Inheritance in Man (OMIM) is a catalog of human genes and genetic disorders. Each entry has a summary of related medical articles. It is meant for health care professionals and researchers. OMIM is maintained by Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine.
- Orphanet is a European reference portal for information on rare diseases and orphan drugs. Access to this database is free of charge.
- PubMed is a searchable database of medical literature and lists journal articles that discuss Adrenocortical carcinoma. Click on the link to view a sample search on this topic.