X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- X-linked SCID
- Severe combined immunodeficiency, X-linked
- SCID, X-linked
- Severe combined immunodeficiency T- B+ due to gamma chain deficiency
- Severe combined immunodeficiency, X-linked, T cell-negative, B cell-positive, NK cell-negative
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
Tests & Diagnosis
- The Genetic Testing Registry (GTR) provides information about the genetic tests for this condition. The intended audience for the GTR is health care providers and researchers. Patients and consumers with specific questions about a genetic test should contact a health care provider or a genetics professional.
- An ACTion (ACT) sheet is available for this condition that describes the short-term actions a health professional should follow when an infant has a positive newborn screening result. ACT sheets were developed by experts in collaboration with the American College of Medical Genetics.