X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- X-linked SCID
- Severe combined immunodeficiency, X-linked
- SCID, X-linked
- Severe combined immunodeficiency T- B+ due to gamma chain deficiency
- Severe combined immunodeficiency, X-linked, T cell-negative, B cell-positive, NK cell-negative
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases Registry (PIDR)
Web site: Primary Immunodeficiency Registry
- The Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with severe combined immunodeficiency, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome, and chronic granulomatous disease through research. The Primary Immune Deficiency Treatment Consortium (PIDTC) has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.