Xanthinuria type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Xanthine dehydrogenase and aldehyde oxidase combined deficiency of
- XDH and AOX dual deficiency
- Type 2 Xanthinuria
- Type II Xanthinuria
- Xanthine dehydrogenase and xanthine aldehyde oxidase dual deficiency
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.