17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- 17 alpha ketosteroid reductase deficiency of testis
- 17 alpha KSR deficiency
- Neutral 17 beta hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase deficiency
- Male pseudoherma-phroditism with gynecomastia
- 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase III deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
- To find a medical professional who specializes in genetics, you can ask your doctor for a referral or you can search for one yourself. Online directories are provided by GeneTests, the American College of Medical Genetics, and the National Society of Genetic Counselors. If you need additional help, contact a GARD Information Specialist. You can also learn more about genetic consultations from Genetics Home Reference.