17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency
Other Names for this Disease
- 17 alpha ketosteroid reductase deficiency of testis
- 17 alpha KSR deficiency
- Neutral 17 beta hydroxysteroid oxidoreductase deficiency
- Male pseudoherma-phroditism with gynecomastia
- 17 beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase III deficiency
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied 17-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase 3 deficiency. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.