3-methylglutaconic aciduria type III
Other Names for this Disease
- 3-alpha methylglutaconic aciduria type III
- MGA type III
- Optic atrophy plus syndrome
- Optic atrophy infantile with chorea and spastic paraplegia
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.