Other Names for this Disease
- Smith Lemli Opitz syndrome
- SLO syndrome
- 7-Dehydrocholesterol reductase deficiency
- RSH syndrome
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- GeneReviews provides current, expert-authored, peer-reviewed, full-text articles describing the application of genetic testing to the diagnosis, management, and genetic counseling of patients with specific inherited conditions.
- Action Medical Research is a British medical research charity that funds research into rare diseases affecting children. This group has funded over £100 million in research projects. Click on the link to access information about their research into Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Smith-Lemli-Opitz syndrome. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.