Glycogen storage disease type 2
Other Names for this Disease
- Pompe disease
- Acid maltase deficiency disease
- Aglucosidase alfa
- Alpha-1,4-glucosidase deficiency
- Cardiomegalia glycogenica diffusa
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- ClinicalTrials.gov lists trials that are studying or have studied Glycogen storage disease type 2. Click on the link to go to ClinicalTrials.gov to read descriptions of these studies.
- Pompe Registry
500 Kendall Street
Cambridge, MA 02142
Toll-free: 1-800-745-4447, X. 15500
Web site: https://www.lsdregistry.net/pomperegistry/
- The Lysosomal Disease Network is a team of doctors, nurses, research coordinators, and research labs throughout the U.S., working together to improve the lives of people with this condition through research. The Lysosomal Disease Network has a registry for patients who wish to be contacted about clinical research opportunities.