Other Names for this Disease
- Limb scalp and skull defects
- Congenital scalp defects with distal limb anomalies
- Congenital scalp defects with distal limb reduction anomalies
- Limb, scalp and skull defects
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.
- The AOSupport Registry was created to encourage research into the diagnosis and treatment of Adams Oliver syndrome. Click on AOSupport Registry to learn more and to register yourself or your loved one.