Adams Oliver syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Aplasia cutis congenita with terminal transverse defects of limbs, and skull defects
- Congenital scalp defects with distal limb anomalies
- Forrest H Adams syndrome
- Limb scalp and skull defects
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
- Finding Treatment Information - A video developed by GARD Information Specialists that explains how you can find information about treatment for a rare disease.
- Orphanet lists European clinical trials, research studies, and patient registries enrolling people with this condition.