Adams Oliver syndrome
Other Names for this Disease
- Aplasia cutis congenita with terminal transverse defects of limbs, and skull defects
- Congenital scalp defects with distal limb anomalies
- Forrest H Adams syndrome
- Limb scalp and skull defects
See Disclaimer regarding information on this site. Some links on this page may take you to organizations outside of the National Institutes of Health.
On this page
Adams Oliver Syndrome Support Group
14 College View
Deeside, Intl CH5 4BY
Telephone: 01244 816209
Reach: The Association for Children with Hand or Arm Deficiency
P.O. Box 54
Helston Cornwall, Intl TR13 8WD
Telephone: 0845 1306225
- DNAandU.org is a Web site and blog that collects firsthand stories from people facing issues, making tough decisions, and using genomic (DNA) information in their own healthcare. Click on the link to learn from their experiences and/or submit your own story.
- RareShare is an online social hub dedicated to patients, families and healthcare professionals affected by rare medical disorders.